Learn techniques that will lead you to ideas that will work
About the Course
How do you come up with the best startup idea for you? Where do you look for ideas? How do you know if a startup idea is right for you? Do you have what it takes to pull off your startup idea? Where do you start — do you rely on your passion, or look for emerging technologies or just have an inventory of your skillsets? How many times, have been you a part of a brainstorm session to think of a business idea?
And yet, what has been the result of all those efforts?
Getting a good startup idea is not easy.
Why is it tough?
For people who aren’t into an entrepreneurial mindset, the toughest part about making the transition to the founder is coming up with a profitable business idea.
Some of the reasons for this are:
- You confuse a ‘plan’ a.k.a. “how” with a ‘product’ a.k.a. “ what”.
- You wait, read, network, and learn until you get a good idea.
- You search for business ideas on the internet.
- You get bogged down with domain knowledge constraints
- You believe in that “apple on Newton’s head” moment
- Not confident if ideas that you are thinking are good and more particularly for you
- Not confident if you can do it.
- You romanticise with sexy business models of new successful startups a.k.a. Uber and Airbnb.
Business ideas don’t come from the back of napkins in coffee shops.
The course will help you learn to find awesome business ideas that have greater chances of success, so you can get on to launch the startup project.
How will this course help you?
With this course, what you get includes –
- Online tutorial with actionable and practically useful learning - on-demand resources,
- Lessons covering underlying concepts as well as relevant tools
- Working in real life situation
- One on one interaction
- Unlimited support for refining, clarifying thoughts, articulating action plan through emails.
- Discussion platform
What outcomes can you expect?
Some of the possible outcomes for your startup, as a result of this course, are :
- Discover opportunities that might work
- Minimise wasteful efforts
- A step by step guide to starting off
- Launch of your startup project